Invoicing and Payment
Invoicing and Payments
In order to avoid payment delays, vendors must ensure that the following procedures are followed at all times:
- Obtain a hard copy purchase order or credit card authorization form prior to providing goods or services.
- Always include the purchase order number on the face of the invoice.
- Invoices should include as much detail as possible (invoice number, P.O. number, item description, unit price, quantity shipped, total price, etc.)
- Invoices should follow the same line item number sequence established by the purchase order.
- No payments will be issue prior to receipt and acceptance of goods and services by authorized district representatives.
- Mail invoices for non credit card purchases directly to Accounts Payable at the following address:
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
P.O. BOX 01-2570
Miami, FL 33101
Payments for purchases orders will be made by the Accounts Payable Department within 45 days, from the date of receipt of goods or
services. Since payment cannot be made until delivery is confirmed, the vendors should obtain and retain proof of delivery in case it is needed
to resolve a dispute. For additional information concerning payments, please contact:
Accounts Payable Department